One Thousand Gifts Continued...
18. Elijah's excitement at seeing a moving train up close! He kept saying "I always wanted to see a train for my birthday!" (which was in March lol)
19. A Wii Fit workout -- the only kind I do... (and haven't done in such a long time prior to this workout).
20. Watching Desiree on her hands and knees hollering down a storm drain and listening to the echoes.
21. All the amazing animals that God has made! -- like capybaras which are the largest rodents in the world.
22. Going to the zoo for a Family Fun Day and taking the train while we were there:
23. Desiree and Elijah collecting wood bugs / potato bugs / tank bugs to bring to school in a jar with holes in the lid that Daddy banged for them.
24. Reading a book about a family living during the Depression Era ("The Booky Trilogy") and remembering to count my blessings because finances could always be worse...
25. Our first visit to the outdoor splash park this year. The kids had a blast sending Desiree's crocs floating down the little creek and chasing after them.
26. Pre-teen boys who are kind enough to share a few of their water balloons with my little on-lookers.
~❀~ Chelsey ~❀~