1. Giveaways are open to Canadian and American residents over 18 years of age unless otherwise stated. You may enter giveaways that are open for countries that you do not live in, provided that if you win, you will have the giveaway prize sent to a friend or family member residing in that country. Please ensure that you have that person's permission to give their contact information and that they are willing to receive the giveaway prize. (see #8)
2. Participants must follow the instructions provided for each giveaway by visiting the sponsor's site and leaving a relevant comment. Comments that fail to follow the instructions (ie: comments that state only "count me in" or "I'd love to win") will be considered void and deleted. Comments that are clearly copied from someone else will be considered void and deleted. Please play fair by visiting the sponsor's site yourself and coming up with your own relevant comments.
3. Please leave your e-mail address in this format: sowingdandelionseeds(at)yahoo(dot)ca if it is not public in your profile. If I have no way to contact you, you will not be able to win!
4. There is only one set of entries per household allowed so do not enter multiple times via multiple e-mail addresses.
5. The winner will be selected randomly. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and the winner will also be posted on Sowing Dandelion Seeds. I will make at least two attempts to contact the winner. Once the winner has contacted me I will e-mail you back to confirm that I have received your e-mail. If you see on the blog that you have won a prize, but have not received my e-mail for whatever reason, feel free to e-mail me to clarify.
6. Winners will have 72 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not get back to me within 72 hours, a new winner will be chosen and the original winner will lose all rights to the giveaway prize. Sowing Dandelion Seeds will not be held responsible for e-mails that are lost or end up in a junk folder.
7. Any contact information submitted to me will never be sold to third parties. The contact information will only be given to the sponsor of the giveaway for shipping purposes.
8. Giveaway participants are expected to know and abide by the customs regulations for shipping to their country. Sowing Dandelion Seeds will not be responsible for any duty or brokerage fees that may be incurred through receiving the giveaway prize.
9. Unless otherwise stated, it is the sponsor's responsibility to send the winner the giveaway prize. However, if you have not received the giveaway item within 8-10 weeks, please contact me and I will look into it for you.
10. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me at
Thanks for entering the giveaways!
This policy is valid from 26 July 2010
Sowing Dandelion Seeds is a personal blog written and edited by me.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship and paid insertions. This blog also accepts and keeps free products, services, travel, event tickets and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
All reviews are my honest opinion.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. If I claim to be an expert, or appear to be an expert, on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Please use your own discretion when purchasing or using products or services, as the owner of this blog will not be held responsible for damages or injuries to self or others that may occur as a result of opinions and/or information expressed on this blog.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
~❀~ Chelsey ~❀~