I decided I would 'count my blessings' and keep track of my thankfulness:
1. A loving God who offers me small, unexpected blessings every day if only I would notice them.
2. My husband, daughter and son -- "our family".
3. Desiree(6) making a recipe from her Littlest Pet Shop book: "Berry Sweet Treat" -- yogurt, berries and cherries.
4. Granola which we added to the recipe for that "crunch".
5. Attending a kid birthday party with my kiddos.
6. Playing with them at the playplace -- crawling through tunnels, squishing through spots that adults shouldn't go and getting air off the slide.
7. Elijah(4) dressing himself consistently with his pants on backwards.
8. Juicy cherries with pits to chew on and spit out.
9. Dark chocolate. Chocolate because... it's chocolate and dark because the rumours are it's healthy and that sounds true to me.
10. Playing demolition with Elijah and a tower of blocks. He's such a character player/creator that he's never played demolition before!
~❀~ Chelsey ~❀~