Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Books I've Read in 2017

I love reading books meant for all ages.  Any book with stars by it is one I'd consider reading again in the future (or would consider having my kids read in the future) so presumably you (or your kids) might like it too.  If you've read (or wondered about) any of these books feel free to comment -- I'd love to chat with you...  Oh and if you love a book I don't (or vice versa), we can still be friends.

Pinky Pye, Eleanor Estes
Published in 1958, this novel is the continuing story of the Pye family and their newest addition -- Pinky the cat.  I didn't enjoy this book as much as "Ginger Pye", but owl fans may enjoy it.  Aimed at kids. 


*Child of the River, Irma Joubert*
Check out my review here

~❀~ Chelsey ~❀~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...