Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Still Holding Hands -- Thankfulness

Thankfulness continued....

It's hard to believe that it's been nearly 5 years since I last wrote a thankfulness post.  I have been incredibly thankful, even though I haven't posted about it...

45.  The Little Free Library in our neighbourhood.  We have been trading books and enjoying the walks, bike rides and scooter trips to check out what's new!

46.  "A Thousand Years" and this Littlest Pet Shop video:



Desiree (11 years old) found it and played it for me.  Desiree was lost in the woods last summer and this video reminds me of that...

47.  Still Holding Hands...  Our family went to the store the other day and on the way back I was holding Desiree's hand and told Elijah to hold Dad's hand when we crossed the street.  As we walked up our street my husband went on ahead and Elijah held Desiree's hand.  It's sweet to see a 9 year old boy who will still hold his Dad's hand, but especially sweet to see my two kids still willing to hold hands...

48.  Sleeping Through the Night -- Elijah has been having scary nightmares lately, but has made some progress on sleeping through the night.  I've told him everyone wakes up in the middle of the night and he just needs to remind himself to "Roll over and pick a new dream".

49. Looking at Old Photos from past Thankfulness posts:





~❀~ Chelsey ~❀~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...